[CLN] Camp LeatherNeck BattleField 3 Platoon/Clan
Welcome To BF3 Camp Leatherneck Forum!
Welcome To BF3 Camp Leatherneck Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hello From AnticheatInc!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jimbo-ACI-

Hello From AnticheatInc! Empty
PostSubject: Hello From AnticheatInc!   Hello From AnticheatInc! Icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 2:37 am

I saw that your BF3 server, 206.217.143.91:25210, used to be streaming to us. I'm here to see about getting that set up to stream again if at all possible. Chances are, if you were streaming, you know a little about what ACI is and what we do. If not, feel free to check out our player history tools that are open to the public 24/7.

http://history.anticheatinc.com

We're not a clan, we're a community. We strive to help BF3/AA3 players and server admins keep their servers clean. We offer background checks on players that you want checked out before letting them into your clan. We also offer Screenshot verification for valid Punkbuster Screenshots that you may have questions regarding if the player is cheating or really anything you want to know.

At any rate, please let me know what we can do to get your servers streaming once again Smile

If you need to get a hold of me in the middle of the day (I check forums at night), email me at the addy on my account.

Regards,
Jimbo-ACI-
ACI Council
Back to top Go down
SledgeHammer1945
Founder - Admin
SledgeHammer1945

PostSubject: Re: Hello From AnticheatInc!   Hello From AnticheatInc! Icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 4:36 am

I was streaming up until 2 weeks ago to GGC Sream & Metabans.
Metabans is no longer & has closed down.

We were experiencing some BAD frequent server crashes few weeks ago. I removed all Procon plugins, and even "stream bans" to see if any, or one of them might of been causing the crashes.

Believe GSP has resolved the problem. Servers have been running good for 2 weeks straight better than ever actually. Server was disconnecting with Dice's backend "Blaze" connection, they changed our "Blaze Ping" connection to west coast, data center is still coming out of Atlanta GA location.

One server is set back up with GGC Stream, all 3 are currently registered with PBBans, but only 2 are streaming to PBBans at this time. Slowly one by one, setting these services back up to see how the server(s) perform. I don't believe the streams were causing the bad frequent crashes, but had to remove temporarily everything and the streams to see at the time.

Edited:
I believe "ACI" thru eoreality is still intact on server config, if this is what this service is about above. But only had registered and setup initially with Metabans, GGC Stream and just last week PBBANS. And have seen "ACI stream" thru Punkbuster console with in Procon.

Back to top Go down
http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/platoon/2832655241206220840/ http://www.pctechaugusta.com/
Jimbo-ACI-

PostSubject: Re: Hello From AnticheatInc!   Hello From AnticheatInc! Icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 2:54 pm

Yeah, we have a partnership with EOR in which they provide our streaming details as a default option on their BF3 servers.

If you'd still like to stream to us, let me know and I'll help you set that up. Keep in mind, if you stream to GGC and/or PBbans, that data won't show up in our player history tools.

- Jimbo
Back to top Go down
Jimbo-ACI-

PostSubject: Re: Hello From AnticheatInc!   Hello From AnticheatInc! Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 12:06 am

Any updates?
Back to top Go down
SledgeHammer1945
Founder - Admin
SledgeHammer1945

PostSubject: Re: Hello From AnticheatInc!   Hello From AnticheatInc! Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 12:25 am

Nothing at the moment no.

Servers have been running good for 3 weeks now, do not want to add anything else into them currently.

Back to top Go down
http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/platoon/2832655241206220840/ http://www.pctechaugusta.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello From AnticheatInc!   Hello From AnticheatInc! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello From AnticheatInc!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
[CLN] Camp LeatherNeck BattleField 3 Platoon/Clan :: Battlefield 3 Guest Discussion :: Introduce Yourself-
Jump to: