[CLN] Camp LeatherNeck BattleField 3 Platoon/Clan

HomePortalSearchFAQCalendarRegisterLog in

Share | 

Hello from Blaze

Go down 
AuthorMessage
BlazingTSOD

PostSubject: Hello from Blaze   Mon Apr 30, 2012 2:50 pm

Hello, I am 19. I am currently working on my Associates Degree for Simulation and Game Development at CPCC (Central Piedmont Community College). I am 1 year in on my degree and I love the work I am learning. I have had previous work in the gaming industry as a forum moderator for Netgame for their game Operation 7 a Free to Play FPS. I ended up becoming the most favored of the moderators and decided to act more like a community manager by hosting community meetings and addressing issues about the game as a voice of the community to the developers of the game. I worked as a moderator for about 2 years before quitting on December 28, of 2011; let’s just say the company made some decisions that I didn’t agree with and I decided to resign and left someone else see how messed up things were .

I work part time at Reaper Game Consoles (also known as Reapers Electronics) which has a store front at Pineville, North Carolina. I personally can fix a PS3 (Yellow light of death and laser problems), XBox 360 (Red ring of death and laser problems), PSPs (screen replacements), Computers and Laptops (hardware wise and can remove viruses, but software fixing is not my thing).

I been playing FPS since I was 15, I been called a hacker half the time I played free to play and I just look back and smile with a comment of "there is my skills at work". But in all seriousness I look to help improve communities of video games because I feel that we are sometimes left out of the loop from the Game Devs who try to improve the game. I think if we can have meetings about 1 month after a patch release to get a feel of all the changes and things to be change to address improve the game play from the prospective of the gamer.

That’s just about who I am, but I would like to get to know you all.

See you on the battlefield!
Back to top Go down
SledgeHammer1945
Founder - Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Blaze   Tue May 01, 2012 6:50 am

Welcome BlazingTSOD!

Now that is quite a background experience and your just 19, you have many years a head of you which iI can tell you will do well!

WOW!
Quote :
fix a PS3 (Yellow light of death and laser problems), XBox 360 (Red ring of death and laser problems), PSPs (screen replacements), Computers and Laptops (hardware wise and can remove viruses, but software fixing is not my thing).

Good money there!

Sounds like DICE nees to hire you!

Back to top Go down
http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/platoon/2832655241206220840/ http://www.pctechaugusta.com/
BlazingTSOD

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Blaze   Tue May 01, 2012 11:52 am

That would be wonderful Razz

And yes... Even though I am 19 I done a lot that is out in the business world.. I even failed to mention that I have a game development team that has the skills to build an FPS, but we lack the time to get together and work on it. Our group also lacks a programmer... although I have some programming knowledge I don't have anything for the 3D prospective.

Anyway, I look forward to working with you guys.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Blaze   

Back to top Go down

Hello from Blaze
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
[CLN] Camp LeatherNeck BattleField 3 Platoon/Clan :: Battlefield 3 Guest Discussion :: Introduce Yourself-
Jump to: