[CLN] Camp LeatherNeck BattleField 3 Platoon/Clan
Welcome To BF3 Camp Leatherneck Forum!
Welcome To BF3 Camp Leatherneck Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Helloz from me

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
richei

Helloz from me Empty
PostSubject: Helloz from me   Helloz from me Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 4:17 am

ok well, i'll make this short. I'm me Smile Pretty much play anything. I pretty much just play bf3 atm, but am really looking forward to the new payne (had damn well be good considering the $99 price tag) and MOH. Found this server purely by chance and then proceeded to weasle my way in to the group Smile

I live in Virginia, work for a really small home health care company and i maintain a website for a music distribution site. I make decent money from the website, so i'm happy to donate for the server.
Back to top Go down
SledgeHammer1945
Founder - Admin
SledgeHammer1945

Helloz from me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Helloz from me   Helloz from me Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 6:01 am

A BIG Welcome to you richei! Helloz from me 936075699

And thanx for finding us, we are small group at the moment, but we have been growing and gaining a few members here lately. WE do our best to keep the server(s) as clean as possible, free of insults, racist remarks and cheaters. We don't take any BS. Players come to play, join up for good reasons and we try to provide a good gaming environment for all.

Donations are very helpful and appreciated, and lowers the overall cost of the server(s), and forum here to. Doesn't have to be much, few bucks here and there add up, and help pay the cost of. "Donation" link is near top section of "Home" forum tab. EOREALITY banner is a direct link to the server accounts, all funds, donations credit the monthly bill. If you do, just post in the donation thread, so I know the donation came from you. Helloz from me 657507393

There is another member here from Virginia to, I'm in Augusta GA.

New Payne $99??? WOW!!!
Helloz from me 1805776587
Get your self on Mumble Voice, (setup info in forum to) and we'll have some real fun and teamwork! Helloz from me 1334406235

Back to top Go down
http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/platoon/2832655241206220840/ http://www.pctechaugusta.com/
richei

Helloz from me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Helloz from me   Helloz from me Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 8:03 pm

The collector's edition is 99, but it comes with a 10in statue of payne and a few other things.

I left because I could tell you were getting tired of me (very few can tolerate me and my complaining), but please keep the donation - i sent it back to you. I've quit playing bf3 til the next dlc comes out, for now, i'm just burned out. I wanted to get my major kits fully upgraded and last night, i did that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Helloz from me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Helloz from me   Helloz from me Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Helloz from me
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
[CLN] Camp LeatherNeck BattleField 3 Platoon/Clan :: Battlefield 3 Guest Discussion :: Introduce Yourself-
Jump to: