HomePortalSearchFAQCalendarRegisterLog in

Share | 

[CLN] Ban Appeal

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SledgeHammer1945
Founder - Admin

PostSubject: [CLN] Ban Appeal   Tue Apr 03, 2012 8:20 pm

If you believe you have been wrongly banned in one of CLN's servers, please post here your appeal. No one is perfect, and sometimes we can be wrong in banning, or temp banning a good player in order to protect the players & server until further review.

In order to protect the server & players, if there is even a hint of you cheating, we will remove you from the server, and ask questions later.

Here is not the place to debate this, please take the lack of 'spectate' and 'battle recorder' up with DICE/EA. That said, mistakes are made so do please make an appeal, we are always willing to take another look at our decisions. If you feel you have been wrongly accused, please post your appeal in a new topic to this forum category.

- The appeal may not reverse the ban, but you will be able to tell your side of the story.

- Please keep your appeal under control when posting, otherwise it will not help your situation.

All server game information, chat, events, kills etc ARE logged in text files for the every game, the entire game, including ANY warnings issued in game. Keep that in mind if you are attempting an appeal for a language, player or Admin disrespect ban.

** Note: Camp Leatherneck server(s) are registered we GGC Stream Bans, PBBans & Metabans. **

We follow, and enforce all bans from other servers registered with the same services. If you have tried entering [CLN] server, and you were auto kicked, kick for "ban ..........." reason, it does not necessarily mean you were banned by, or on [CLN] servers. Other server bans ARE "streamed" to CLN servers, which keeps you out of our servers. And our bans are "streamed out to 100's of other servers that follow. In short,, if your name is not on OUR ban list, [CLN] did not ban you directly, another server most likely banned, and again we follow, enforce these "Master List Bans" for a reason.

Bans here are by "GUID" a generated coded # by EA upon your registration, and installation of BF3. This stops the folks who change there nick multiple times from trying to get around, and back into servers when banned out.

Please Note:
Racist Offensive Language Bans in CLN's servers WILL NOT be reversed, PERIOD!

Template To Appeal Temp Ban Or Ban:

- Start a NEW TOPIC in this catagory, copy & paste below template,

- Post Your In Game Nick:

- Date Of Banned:

- Server Name:

- Reason Given For Ban, "Banned For ....." the message you received

- Your Explanation:

Last edited by SledgeHammer1945 on Tue Jun 19, 2012 7:27 am; edited 14 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/platoon/2832655241206220840/ http://www.pctechaugusta.com/
neverenoughammo

PostSubject: Re: [CLN] Ban Appeal   Sun May 06, 2012 2:50 am

Hello,

I feel I was wrongfully banned for "Out of Bounds Into C Base & Back Out". No where in the scrolling server rules did I see that that was a bannable offense nor did I receive any type of warning. Only thing I did notice was a server wide message stating "less than 20 in their main base" or something along those lines which didn't make sense as I believe there were less than 10 players in the server at the time. To be banned like this from a server with no warning for something that is not even listed as a server rule just leaves a bad taste in my mouth when thinking of all the time I spent in the past sticking around to help get the server going.

neverenuffammo
Back to top Go down
SledgeHammer1945
Founder - Admin

PostSubject: Re: [CLN] Ban Appeal   Sun May 06, 2012 6:05 am

I appreciate you coming forward, how ever...............

I was behind you the entire time you went down into USA out of bounds "red zone warning area" along side those trains, and followed you back up hall back into your "bounds" area. My in game messages were ignored, BUT that "Game Out Of Bounds Warning" was warning enough. With a count down timer.

Quote :
No where in the scrolling server rules did I see that that was a bannable offense nor did I receive any type of warning.

Once again see above, 4 more seconds in out of bounds area the game would of auto killed you automatically to!

Server rules type @rules
"#7 Base Raping Is Not Encouraged"
Which means, we do not particularly care for it. And if someone is clearly deliberately breaking basic rules of engagement, after sending in warning messages, which are ALWAYS ignored, we will act without any further warning, or wasting any more time.

I pumped 3 "YELL" direct messages to team to back off base from out of game.
Quote :
"Less than 20 Players, NO BASE RAPE - BACK OFF THERE BASE"
(Taken above from server chat log - 3 times sent in)

That is a no-no in ANY server that has "Active Admins" on and if caught,, and I caught you. AFTER Yelling in 3 direct messages into lower middle part of everyones game screen, you seen it but mis-read it. Check Metabans & GGC Bans, 100's of server wide stream bans for "spawn base killing, team killing, and base rape, AND out of bounds",,,, again when caught.

Quote :
I feel I was wrongfully banned for "Out of Bounds Into C Base & Back Out".

I joined the game after warning messages sent in. Switched over to "raped" team. Spawned in, came up far right side trains, coming out of C spawn, and heard gun fire,, mini map showed orange arrow (enemy) on opposite side of train just past where I was, orange arrow moving and pointing back towards out of bounds USA spawn base area.

I crossed behind train and was now behind an enemy player clearly continuing & running into out of bounds, (Red Zone Warning) USA spawn base area. Running right into out of bounds, entered rear hall quickly and back up middle C far back locker hallway. Once past those 4 steps in that hallway coming back up, you are now back in bounds.

There was also a USA player still on ground dead, on the entrance of that back hallway, so the kill had just happened. Remember, the gun fire I heard & mini map alerted me that someone was opposite the train side I was coming up on. As you know or should, when not using a silencer gunfire puts your location on mini map as an orange marker. I seen a yellow arrow and orange arrow on mini map both arrows were pointing at each other, the yellow arrow (USA team mate) went away, yours was still orange for a second or 2. You just made a kill. USA player was still dead on ground in front of you, as I turned the train behind you. USA player was dead on ground in his spawn base "Red Zone Out Of Bounds" area.......... So, we have a spawn base killer here AND Out of bounds player. And don't give me he was firing at me crap either, after the warnings AND Out of Bounds Game Warning. You should not of been back there in the first place.

Quote :
Less than 20 Players, NO BASE RAPE - BACK OFF THERE BASE
Quote :
Quote :
Quote :
BACK OFF THERE BASE - LAST WARNING!

"BACK OFF THERE BASE- LAST WARNING!" doesn't mean entering there base either.

You ran into & back out of out of bounds spawn base area. So for at least 5-6 seconds or so you knew you were in 'Red Zone Out of Bounds Game Warning" area. Did you stop and turn around?? No. Did you "BACK OFF THERE BASE"?? No, you were in it for 6 seconds or so. This all happened at least 5 minutes AFTER sending warning messages above into game. When I joined I expected other team, RU to be off USA base. NO you guys were still on top of it! And you were in it. Did you not choose to see that "Red Zone Out Of Bounds" Warning?? From what I seen, you chose to ignored that also and continued and made it up the hallway back into bounds are before being auto killed.

I just checked completely BOTH Red Zone Out Of Bounds Areas on both sides last week when server was empty. So I know exactly where they are at.

Quote :
.......nor did I receive any type of warning.
My warnings were misread or ignored by all, but the Auto Red Zone Out Of Bounds Warning where you entered should of definitely told you something. I was behind you, waiting and watching to see if you would turn around, but you did not. You ran quick enough thru it and back into bounds in that middle hallway.

Once you crossed those steps, now back in bounds, I shot you in the back to get your name, and I personally Temp Banned you out.
I was behind you from the outside trains the entire time. I had entered game only 1 minute prior, and this is what I see & catch.

Quote :
I feel I was wrongfully banned for "Out of Bounds Into C Base & Back Out".
Not from what I witnessed. Chat log shows no game "@rules" chat text from you also.

Here is the full Spambot Auto Messages:
Quote :
Cheating, Hacking, Glitching = Perm Ban!
Mumble Voice Info At: CampLeatherneck.Net
NO Rockets, M320, M26Mass, MAV Allowed!
For Server Rules Type: @rules
No Racist Remarks / Insults Tolerated!
Hacker? Type: !votekick To Initiate A Votekick
NO Rockets, M320, M26Mass, MAV Allowed!
NO M26 MASS PERIOD! Until Patched!
Read Server @rules, To Prevent Kick/TempBan
No Disrepecting Players or Admins
** NO Rockets, M320, MAV Allowed! **
CLN Mumble: 206.217.143.91 Port 64756

It was around 3-4am eastern time here, and yes "Active Admin" (myself) was still monitoring the game even at that time of night. There is NO spectator cam for Admins, we enter game switch sides, join squads and view squad players on deploy menu to see what is going on if we have to. Look at my stats page,, I have nothing but team losses, deaths because of it,, switching to loosing side to prevent or help get out of a rape situation. And other members here have done, or tried the same.

Quote :
all the time I spent in the past sticking around to help get the server going.
And base raping at 3 am eastern time here, with 8-10 players per side, the jammed in raped team would not rage quit and empty it? 4 had already quit out because of it. So now including after I joined it was 9 against 5, and RU continued to hammer USA with 5 players, a USAS and an out of bounds player. Took me 5 or so minutes, and a few deaths on my end, but taught the 8 (minus you) a lesson about base rape the hard way, with DAO-12. I tried being civil and nice about it when sending in game warnings, but noooo, as always no one listens.

You just happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time, 1 minute after I entered. My goal was to try and get up right side and out to A, when I first entered, but the close gun fire and mini map caught my attention right when I started to move out. Your team was winning by 350+ points, what's the point of not allowing other team even out of there base? Good game play,,,,, no. Bad move, or "....bad taste" on your part, most definitely. I'm sure you have been on the "raped" end of it to at times.

What really caught my attention out of game on Procon was this game chat text.
Quote :
Com'on now, base raping with a USAS??
Not you, but someone else on the 8-10 player team was having a good time raping using the auto shotty USAS. We trying to help populate it, as you say,,, or empty it?? It was full all night, 2am began to drop,, so now with this at 3 or so am, i really did not care myself if I had to empty it either, in order to stop the rape. Events kill log showed 4 USAS kills right on top of one another. That's when I entered game. This is what I call
Quote :
bad taste

Rules are posted here in forum with better detail and explanation.
http://www.campleatherneck.net/f3-cln-bf3-server-rules

Up until a month ago, we were much harder on Base Rape, now we are only enforcing only when 20-24 less players in, not to base rape. And if your out of bounds clearly, whether it be 20-24 or less in server OR 64 full, WHEN caught,, will result in a kick or temp ban. The keywords to remember here "WHEN CAUGHT", some might get away with it on other servers, some might get away with it here at times, but "when caught" we will act.

Metro when full 40 or 64 is all out mayhem, impossible to control all we can do is watch for cheaters, hacker and glitchers. Players choose to play it out this way. But when 20-24 or less in here we do try and control any base rape. Hell one weekend I was so tired of it, fighting it, warnings, arguing and even nuking team back then. I turned server completely off after a 2am round had just ended for 2 days, I was done with it, getting ready to close up shop for good at the time. Few Admins argued between ourselves about Base Rape, and how to control it.

We or I decided and laid the rule on 20-24 or less in server, we will warn & encourage team(s) "not to base rape, back off last flag, back off there base - warning". 25 or over in let all play it out, unless out of bounds. MY other 2 Admins wanted to stay firm on NO Rape At all,,, I convinced on impossible to enforce, but 20-24 or less yes, no rape. So I'll be damned if I'm going to allow, or overlook after asking & warning when 20 players total in to "Back Off Base - No Base Rape". To get in reply "Fuck you Admin, I do what I want", or "U should of banned me Admin, I don't care about your rules".

And join in and what do I see, I see someone running into base out of bounds area???

What I find strange is how players on the raping team are all for raping the opposing teams base. When we send a warning in, we get "Pussy Admin" or something to that nature. Person that pays the bill every month, to have players come in and see this kind of chat every night. All because we are trying to keep fair and good gameplay. These same players when being "raped" are now raging, quiting and expect "Admin" to do something, or else they are quiting now. Funny how views and comments differ depending on what side or end of it your on.

I have been on the raping team, and done the same if a spot a team member, or squad member doing the same. I've been back at mid point B sending in warnings for team to back up to B, only to get knifed in the back from someone that has slipped thru from the other team I'm trying to protect. Or have seen enemy slipping thru B, gone prone and let him pass.

So WHO was exactly in the wrong here, you, your team, CLN server or me?

If you even read the "ban" message, it was entered by me as a "Temporary Ban" not permanent.
I have removed the "Temp Ban" on you, but you need to realize as to how & why it happened in the first place.

P.S.
I hold no grudges, your "slate" is clean right now as far as I'm concerned.
Back to top Go down
http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/platoon/2832655241206220840/ http://www.pctechaugusta.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [CLN] Ban Appeal   

Back to top Go down

[CLN] Ban Appeal
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
[CLN] Camp LeatherNeck BattleField 3 Platoon/Clan :: [CLN] Submit Cheater :: [CLN] Ban Appeal-
Jump to: